Why is the price different when I subscribe through iTunes?
The price difference is due to Apple's policy of taking a 30% cut of all subscriptions created through their iTunes Connect service. To subscribe for the lower monthly fee, you'll need to cancel your iTunes subscription and subscribe through Rdio.com directly.
Can I subscribe to the Family Plan or Student Discount through iTunes?
It's not currently possible to subscribe to the Family Plan or Student Discounts through iTunes. You'll need to subscribe through Rdio.com directly to take advantage of these savings.
To cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly:
- From the Home screen on your iOS device, tap App Store.
- Tap Featured from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you don’t see your Apple ID, tap Sign in and enter your information. Then tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- If prompted, enter your password and tap OK.
- On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage, then choose a subscription category.
- From the Renewal Options, turn the Auto-Renewal slide to Off.
To cancel on your computer through iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Choose Store > Sign In from the iTunes menu.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Choose Store > View My Account. You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID password. Click View Account .
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Click Manage to the right of Subscriptions.
- From the Manage Subscription screen click on the subscription that you would like to manage.
- On the Edit Subscription screen, you will see the current subscription status and subscription details.
- Click the Off radio button to turn off Auto-Renewal.
- You will see a confirmation window asking you to confirm. Click Continue to proceed.
Can I cancel my iTunes Store subscription, and re-subscribe through rdio.com on the Web?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription in the iTunes Store, and re-subscribe on the web at http://www.rdio.com/settings/subscription/ — your Rdio account will still be there, along with your Favorites and Playlists. Email us if you need any help with this.