If Rdio for iOS is being problematic on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, here are some suggestions for preliminary troubleshooting:
- Restart your device—does the problem persist after a restart?
- Are you using iOS 6.0 or higher? If not, you’ll need to upgrade—you can use iTunes to do this. Apple's help site has an excellent article on Application updating/troubleshooting here.
- Make sure you’ve upgraded to the most recent version of the app—the bug you encountered may have already been fixed in our most recent update.
- Try streaming or syncing over both a cellular data and WiFi connection. Does one work but not the other?
- Check your phone's available memory—you can only sync as much music as your phone has available space. Once it’s full, the app won't sync more music until you've made more space available.
- Charge your battery—phones low on battery may be unable to sync.
- Delete and reinstall the app—though it’s a last resort, often a fresh start will clear up the issue.
- Check our Rdio for iPhone app forum in case other Rdio users are having similar problems.
- Backup: if you have a large offline collection, backing up your iPhone in iTunes might take some time.
Send us details
Still having problems? Please try to reproduce the issue, and send us details and step-by-step instructions on how you reproduced the problem, including what you experienced from the above suggestions.