If Rdio for BlackBerry is being problematic, here are some suggestions for preliminary troubleshooting:
- Try streaming or downloading over both a cellular data and WiFi connection. Does one work but not the other?
- Perform a soft restart on your device by pressing [ALT][CAP][DELETE] together.
- Does the problem persist after a soft reset? You can perform a hard reset by pressing the Reset button located on the back of your device -- you may need a pin or other small object for this.
- Check your phone's available memory. You can only download as much music as your phone has available space. Once it’s full, the app won't download more music until you've made more space available.
- Charge your battery — phones low on battery may be unable to download.
- Delete and reinstall the app — though it’s a last resort, often a fresh start will clear up the issue.
- Check our Rdio for BlackBerry app forum in case other Rdio users are having similar problems.
- Bold – 9000, 9650, 9700, 9780, 9790, 9900, 9930, 9981
- Curve – 8500, 8520, 8530, 8530i, 8900, 9220, 9230, 9300, 9320, 9350, 9360, 9370
- Pearl – 9100, 9105
- Storm – 9500, 9520, 9530, 9550
- Style – 9670
- Torch – 9380, 9800, 9810, 9850, 9860
- Tour – 9600, 9630
Send us details
Still having problems? Please try to reproduce the issue, and send us details. Please send which BlackBerry phone model you’re using, and step-by-step instructions on how you reproduced the problem, including what you experienced from the above suggestions.