Even if you're in the middle of listening to a great album or playlist, sometimes you stumble upon something you absolutely must hear immediately, but after that is done, you want what was just playing to resume. There’s a trick for that.Holding down the Command (on Mac) or ALT (on PC) button when you click any of the buttons below will play the new thing, but also move the currently playing music down one slot in your Queue, and resume it when what you've clicked on finishes.
- Album Play button. Plays the new album, and then resumes what was playing.
- Song Play button. Plays the song (and the rest of the album or playlist the song is from), and then resumes what was playing.
- Station button. Starts the Station, without kicking your current album/playlist out of the Queue.
- Next button. Skips ahead to the next item (song, album, playlist etc.) from your Queue.
Other Web Player Navigation
- Spacebar = play/pause
- [ ] or ← → = previous/next track
- Click a song's elapsed time in the web player to view the time remaining/