- Holding down the Command (on Mac) or ALT (on PC) button when you click any of the buttons below will play the new thing, but also move the currently playing music down one slot in your Queue, and resume it when what you've clicked on finishes.
- Song Play button. Plays the song (and the rest of the album or playlist the song is from), and then resumes what was playing.
- Station button. Starts the Station, without kicking your current album/playlist out of the Queue.
- Next button. Skips ahead to the next item (song, album, playlist etc.) from your Queue.
If you want to add something to your queue at the top without interrupting what you're listening to
- Hold down the Shift key when you click the play button (works for everything except stations)
Other Web Player Navigation
- Spacebar = play/pause
- [ ] or ← → = previous/next track
- Click a song's elapsed time in the web player to view the time remaining/