I am not sure what it is called when there are breaks in playing songs, but that is what's happening. Can anybody tell me what I can do to prevent this from occurring? This is my home computer. Google Chrome / Version ?
This is something we'd like to get to the bottom of as quickly as possible. Here are a few things to try first:
1) Make sure you have Rdio open in a single browser & tab, not multiple instances at the same
2) Make sure you have no other active transfers on your Internet connection that might be pilfering bandwidth.
3) Try refreshing/reloading Rdio in your browser.
4) Quit and restart your web browser, then try Rdio.
5) Try clearing your browser’s cookies, cache, and history.
5) Try using Rdio in a different browser.
5) If you’re using Rdio Desktop, try quitting it then playing music without it running.
If the Web Player is still acting up, would you confirm that you're using the latest version of Flash (which you can check here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html), then send us a note with your browser and OS info?
Thanks for your patience.