My rádio, both on My android phone and tablet (atriz and nexus 7) stopped working a few days ago. It just says cant load data whenever i search for something, try to load My collection or just open the APP.
All others apps are working properly, and My connection is good as wrll. Rdio works on the desktop and notebook.
Thanks for writing in about this. A full SD wipe and reinstall of the app should clear this problem up. Here’s how to do so:
1. Uninstall the Rdio app from Settings>applications>manage apps>Downloaded. Find Rdio in the list, select it, then tap 'Uninstall.'
2. After uninstalling the app from your device, plug the device into your computer, and select "USB Mass Storage" to add or remove files.
3. Next, make sure the Rdio app file (directory location: Android>Data>com.rdio.android.ui) has been deleted, and empty your trash.
4. Go to the Google Play Store from your device, and download and reinstall the Rdio app for Android
5. Check and see if the problem persists.
Please let us know your results.